FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Garry's Mod

<<

Skin2tight

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Garry's Mod

Hello, me and my friend Nikoran joined your sandbox server today, and we encountered 4 of your players, one of which was your admin "RickStar" who repeatedly un-nocliped, me, Nikoran, and another player, while Croc proceeded to blow up our home. He said it "lagged" this sandbox server that was intended for players to build. and RickStar continued to gag me and my friend as we were trying to build. There were 2 other players bothering us, but they stopped. Rickstar constantly gives new players grief when his job in the server is to kick the griefers out. Nikoran is uploading a video to youtube of Croc harassing us and blowing up out home. The two players said they would "defend" them on here, so i'm relying on you to look at the evidence and make your own opinion. Thank you.
peter pan peanut butter alert
<<

ben51289

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am

Re: Garry's Mod

You guys are so hypocritical, nikoran came in here going " THERE IS SHIT EVERYWHERE, THIS IS LAGGING LIKE SHIT, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, SHIT , LAGGING SHIT, SHIT, DELETE THIS SHIT" so croco destroyed the base because it was lagging like "SHIT" so rickstar was doing that becuase you both were being annoying.
<<

gartia jenkins

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Garry's Mod

Skin2tight wrote:Hello, me and my friend Nikoran joined your sandbox server today, and we encountered 4 of your players, one of which was your admin "RickStar" who repeatedly un-nocliped, me, Nikoran, and another player, while Croc proceeded to blow up our home. He said it "lagged" this sandbox server that was intended for players to build. and RickStar continued to gag me and my friend as we were trying to build. There were 2 other players bothering us, but they stopped. Rickstar constantly gives new players grief when his job in the server is to kick the griefers out. Nikoran is uploading a video to youtube of Croc harassing us and blowing up out home. The two players said they would "defend" them on here, so i'm relying on you to look at the evidence and make your own opinion. Thank you.

>makes forum account to post 1 thing never does anything again

Return to Feedback